So I will have 4 days to recuperate and catch up. I feel like I could curl up and have a little nap right now though!
Fitness
Well, my hamstrings are a lot better today, but my right quad is still killing me – it’s the one I would have been using to step up onto the stool at kindy with…
Not surprisingly, considering my mood today, I haven’t done anything yet, and I doubt I will to be honest :(
In response to my Googling last night I still don’t know if you should exercise with sore muscles or not – lots of contradictory advice!
I don’t think I’ve had a good week this week at all. Hopefully over the Easter break I will sort out the tyre pump issue and have the pram back in action for afterwards though.
And, with the exception of maybe one night, I’m going to be home for the next few days, so am planning on trying to get down to the beach and go for some nice, long, restorative walks. Fingers crossed the weather stays fine!
Clothing
I relapsed today! I’ve gone back to the way I used to dress pre-YLF and you know what, I am not at all happy.
This skirt needs to be a good 2” longer, the top is nice, but I think it will be better with a cardi over it. And overall it’s just very very casual.
Two things come to mind with this outfit…
Firstly, not one single element of it has been thrifted! I can’t remember the last time I went out without something from one of my thrifting expeditions.
Secondly, I feel very *lazy* in this – I didn’t put any effort in, and I think it shows.
Oh and another thing (hmmm I can’t count now can I LOL), I feel VERY young in this. I seem to be a bit fixated on appearing more like my real age at the moment and I think it’s because my skin is really bad and it’s making me feel like I’m 15, so I don’t want my clothing to reflect that as well.
I guess, I am a 30 year old woman and I want to be appreciated for that!
It begs the question though… am I in a really flat mood today because I haven’t taken any effort with my outfit, or did I not take any effort with my outfit because of my mood? Or was it a bit of both and now they are just compounding each other further?
Spending
+ $10! Yep, my
- $6.50 – Chocolate Hot Cross Buns. At this price for 6 of them, I wouldn’t normally buy them, but I decided to use my
Other than that, no spending today and I’m still up $3.50.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)