CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

All Partied Out

Yep, I'm exhausted and ready for a little afternoon nap LOL

Fitness - I'm changing this to Fun for today!

Considering I have only just sat down for the first time all morning, I can't see me fitting in exercise today!

Instead, a little run down on this morning.

G is 4 tomorrow, but seeing as its a work day for her Dad, we decided to have a little morning tea this morning so he could come along. So, the girls, their Dad and I celebrated G's 4th Birthday with pressies, cake and scooter riding LOL

Here's a pic of my birthday girl...


Clothing

I decided to wear my new thrifted dress today! I feel super comfy in it and think its such a fun, happy dress. This will definitely get lots of wear.




Spending

None today YAY.

UPDATED: Actually I did end up spending $9.80! I decided after such a big day I was shouting myself take away Thai Chilli Noodles from the new noodle box shop for dinner. They were divine and so flavoursome... and I still have some left so I'm sure they will be great for lunch tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)