It's been rather crazy since I last wrote and I'm ready for bed! But its only 4.30pm LOL
Fitness
Absolutely nothing today - in fact, the complete opposite - 3.5hrs spent lying on the bed in the beauty salon... I've been waxed everywhere, had a pedicure and a facial!
Actually, I feel worse for having rested so much today - my hip joints are feeling very stiff after yesterday's W1D1 of the C25K, and lying still for so long, has made them feel stiffer. I could barely stand up when I got off the beauty bed LOL
Oh well, tomorrow is W1D2, so I'll be back at it then.
Clothing
Gosh, no clothing pics from yesterday or today...
I did buy a 2nd pair of skinny jeans yesterday that I'm now deliberating over which ones I am keeping, and which I'm returning.
Spending
Thankfully, today was mostly free (just paid for my facial), as I was providing my body as training for J's new employee. But, in typical fashion, I have run out of two skin care products in the past 2 days that I needed to replace, so I spent more than I had budgeted in that respect.
My skin is really quite bad at the moment though and I simply can't stop my skin care regime right now, as much as I'm sure my budget doesn't appreciate it!
So, hopefully we will all have an early night in my house tonight and I'll wake up feeling much less sleepy and stiff tomorrow... and if I am still stiff or sleepy, well I'm sure a walk/run will do the trick!
Some of my Uni Creativity
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)