CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

No Fitness today because G and I went up to town for her to see her paediatrician, so it's been a very busy day.

The appointment went well and I feel like we are finally getting some answers that should help my littlest girl on her journey through life.

Clothing

Unlike G's appointment last week, today's was with her regular paediatrician who is just lovely and I didn't feel the need to be as dressed up as I was on Thursday - so just a regular outfit today.



In related news though, G's paediatrician appointment cost just under half what I was expecting it to (occasionally Dr's and Medicare surprise me!!), so that, combined with some nice sales, means I went shopping today...

I bought the last few pieces that I believe will form the basis of my Winter Wardrobe.

1 pair of ankle length leggings
1 black turtleneck - fine guage knit with some spandex - feels fabulous on
2 drapey cardis - 1 black, 1 grey.

So I feel like my winter wardrobe is coming along nicely - its actually a nice feeling to be prepared before the cold weather really kicks in.

Spending

OK, so yes, I went a bit crazy today :( I really should have put the savings I made from the paediatrician appointment onto my credit card, but, the fact that this weeks rain has meant its much cooler than last week, and the sales being on, made me quickly rearrange my spending...

The cardi's were originally $30 each, but today they were half price. I was still deciding between black and grey, so seeing as the sale was on, I bought both. The leggings were on sale down to $10, and the turtleneck was only $20. So, I spent $60 and have bought the last of my winter basics.

And there is still some good news - I still have $40 left over from the budget vs actual for the paediatrician appointment, so it hasn't been completely squandered and my credit card will still see some of it LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)