CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

What a GLORIOUS day!

There is no real point to this post, except to say what a glorious day it is here! The sun is shining, the breeze is gentle, I can hear the waves rolling in on the beach and I actually had a sleep in, so feel fresh as a daisy! (Well, almost LOL).

I NEVER sleep in, so you can imagine the surprise when I finally woke, looked at my clock, and realised it was 9.30am! And I didn't even get straight out of bed... I lay there for another 30-45 mins just enjoying the quiet and the relaxed feeling that had overtaken me.

So, at 10.30am, I am sitting outside, with a coffee and some hot cross buns, enjoying the beautiful morning and checking in on my favourite websites.

I am sure I will have to get up and actually do something productive soon, but for now, well I'm just enjoying the relaxing. Or, you know what, maybe I wont worry about doing anything productive today and just enjoy the day as it comes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)