So Friday afternoon I went up to town to drop the girls to their Dad's, and I spent the weekend at my brothers house... Friday night and Saturday were no big deal, but holy moly...
Saturday night we all went to the McClymonts concert and after the concert boogied away for a couple of hours! Of course, Sunday being ANZAC Day meant everything closed at midnight Saturday night and there was quite a rush on for taxi's from the venue, so we walked a kilometre or two towards the taxi rank...
And after all that boogy-ing, a few drinks, quite a bit of walking, and very little sleep, this body is feeling just a tad worse for wear! It's not as easy as when I was 18 LOL
Fitness
I didn't end up walking or doing my C25K run, but I'm counting Saturday nights antics as enough exercise LOL I was puffed, and definitely had my heart rate up!! (I'm also choosing not to remember that a friend gave me a piggy back ride for some of the walk to the taxi rank LOL)
But, I think I made up for it by doing C25K W3D1 this afternoon - definitely hard work when not feeling super flash - but I did it!! I strapped my knee and it worked a treat - even through the longer 3 minute run intervals.
But, I think I made up for it by doing C25K W3D1 this afternoon - definitely hard work when not feeling super flash - but I did it!! I strapped my knee and it worked a treat - even through the longer 3 minute run intervals.
Clothing
I wish I had a pic to share of what I wore, cos I looked and felt HOT!! (And was told I was too LOL). Of course, if it hadn't been for the girls at YLF, I wouldn't have worn what I did and wouldn't have been half as fab.
Spending
Yep, you can't have a weekend like that without spending money, but all within budget so all good.
Oh and for one frivilous little picture... I did end up making Bombe Alaska for dessert on Friday night and it was DELICIOUS!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)