CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Back to Reality Now!

Yes, the Easter long weekend in Australia is now officially over!  My darlings are home, and it's back to reality.

I had a lovely long weekend though.  Saturday morning I went *shopping* (well, looking/trying actually), and was disappointed in my range available...  I was looking at jeans primarily.  Saturday night I went to the movies and saw "Clash of the Titans" - really good movie - except those silly 3D glasses are horrible to wear over regular specs!

On Sunday, my brother came and helped me take all the weeds from my recent yardwork to the dump, then we hung out...  We had lunch at the pub, followed by a "Sunday Sesh" which left me feeling quite worse for wear and in bed by 8pm!

So  I spent Saturday and Sunday nights in town at my brothers house, came home today, spent the day catching up on some sleep and recovering!  Of course, now that my babies are home, life is back to normal.

Fitness

I think this section can happily stay empty!  I had a nice relaxing weekend and am totally ok with not having done much except eat, drink & sleep!

Clothing

Ok, here is Saturday's shopping outfit.  My favourite dress again!  Dressed RIIIIGHT down this time - casual brown leather flip flops and all LOL  Still love it though!


Saturday night I wore this to the movies... Well, almost!  I didn't have the belt on, and I did actually have my hair done and make up on.  I didn't wear the belt because there is only 1 small mirror above the basin at my brothers house and I couldn't work out how to position the belt properly - so I decided I'd rather go without the belt than wear it looking odd.


Sunday's outfits weren't photographed, but I think Saturday was my fashion triumph of the weekend LOL

Spending

Yes, I spent money this weekend, but I budgeted an allowance.  And thank goodness, tomorrow is pay day again!

Tomorrow is grocery shopping day and the girls are excited because they haven't been grocery shopping with me all term!  Simple things really do excite them!

1 comments:

yublocka

Both outfits are fab Theresa! What a great day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)