CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Feeling French

My Fitness for today has so far consisted of running around town and doing my grocery shopping. I'm feeling out of whack having done Monday's run on Sunday afternoon. I feel like its been AGES since I last did anything... but tomorrow morning I will be back into my routine.

Clothing

I like to today's outfit - I'm feeling all French inspired! Although I have a feeling the stripes are probably for the tourists and not really all that typically French.

Red booties, Straight Leg Jeans, White and Black Stripe Cowl Neck Top

I've washed all my goodies from yesterday's shopping trip and I'm still feeling great about the coming Winter.

Spending

Well, today was pay day, so of course that meant grocery shopping day as well. This fortnight I didn't come in under budget anywhere near as much as usual :( Only $10 under...

This is because I replaced my laundry powder and toilet paper, and then I noticed a few of our harder to get, allergy friendly, food was on sale, so I did stock up on that too. So these sorts of shops always tend to be more expensive, but at least I didn't go over budget and the next few shops should be back to my usual well-under budget shops.


From last weeks cash allowance, I also went op shopping and have 2 new dresses which I will hopefully show off tomorrow (assuming they are dry) - again $8 for 2 dresses ain't bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)