Fitness
Far out... I'm struggling! I managed to make it through the entire W3 workout on Monday, but not today :( I just couldn't finish the 2nd 3min run interval... I only made it 1.5 minutes in.
I'm really disappointed with myself. But, I'm trying not to get too upset - I will no doubt repeat this week until I can do it without stopping though.
FWIW I didn't stop completely - I just stopped the jog leg, and just walked briskly for the rest of the session and a bit longer.
And I will admit that I'm still a little worn out from the weekend - I've been needing little naps each day just to catch up on the sleep I lost LOL.
Clothing
I'm really not that focused on daily pics at the moment... I'm rather distracted at the moment and struggling to even think straight let alone remember to take photos.
See what happens when a girl has a crush!!
Spending
I haven't spent anything so I am assuming I'm still on budget.
Darned this distraction at the moment... I'm not thinking clearly, I'm not eating or sleeping well... good heavens!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)