CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

C25K - Week 1 DONE and DONE!

Fitness

Yippeeeeee!!! I have now done the C25K program's Week 1 for 5 whole days (2 more than the original program) and am ready to move on to Week 2 on Monday! (I'm back to the Chubby Jones Podcasts and much happier!)

I'm so proud of myself because I am determined to stick with it and do this thing.

I was feeling guilty because I hadn't been exercising every single day, but I think, considering I don't want to overdo it and actually lose weight, that the C25K three times per week, with all my incidental exercise as a SAHM/MOTG throughout the week is probably enough for now.

Clothing

Feeling super fab again today! I'm wearing a dress from a recent thrifting expedition and I just love it. Today's pics show it with and without a cardi - I only needed the cardi for a little bit this morning, then was fine without it, but its just started to rain a bit and the wind has picked up, so I will no doubt be wearing it again when I go out soon.



Angie from YLF challenged me to also wear ankle length leggings, so when I'm next in the position to shop, I shall certainly purchase myself some to wear!

Spending

Well, nothing yet today, but I am going out soon and need to buy a Toaster! Yes, hard to believe, but I don't actually own one LOL

About this time last year, I had a mouse plague - it was awful. And the little blighters left droppings in my toaster, so I just tossed it out - I couldn't even begin to think about re-using the toaster even if I did work out a way to clean it thoroughly. At the time, the only bread we ever ate was the allergy-free bread I used to make for the girls, but they weren't huge fans, so replacing the toaster didn't happen.

But, I have since re-introduced regular bread into my own diet and am finding that there are times when I would really like toast with my meal (I have never liked plain bread - always preferred it toasted). So, I am going to duck out and pick up a toaster this afternoon. I know you can buy them fairly inexpensively these days and have allowed myself $20 to do it. This is $20 from my credit card, but I am finding now that I'm exercising more, I'm hungrier and I am not about to forgo eating to pay off the darned Visa!

I'd actually love a jaffle machine as well, but I doubt I can buy both for $20... hmmm I might tell my brothers they can get me one for my birthday LOL

I'm looking forward to a nice quiet weekend at home with my darlings this weekend, so there really shouldn't be anything major to spend money on and as my bank account stands right now, I am going to be able to get through the rest of this fortnight and next fortnight and meet all my bills due dates - that makes me feel awfully relieved!

4 comments:

LegacyOfPearl

Yay! Congratulations on your C25K. You should feel fab in this outfit. You looks great!

Theresa

Thanks LOP! Today has been a great day!

Kendra

What is a jaffle machine??
You look great in leggings. Congrats on completely week 1! It gets harder but also more rewarding... you can do it!! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

hehe Kendra I have no idea what a Jaffle Maker is really called - that's just what we called it growing up, but here's a pic of one!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5vgEYR5Xtj0/SMSaZpeZ2uI/AAAAAAAAAeY/5Ow9NAwPXl4/s320/img_0405.jpg

Actually I'd be curious to know what they are called around the world!

And thanks for the encouragement - I'm a little nervous about the coming C25K weeks, but I'm determined to do it, so guess I'll just keep plodding along!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)