Fitness
Once I finished my coffee and bun, I slowly warmed up to the day, and ended up whipper-snipping my yard. Now my yard isn't huge, and it only took around 15-20 mins, but because I don't have a lot of upper body strength, holding the whipper-snipper up and manoeuvring it where I need to takes a lot out of my arms.
So right now - 2 hours after I finished - I still have wobbly jelly arms! Not only did I get a great upper body workout though, I was puffing by the end - YAY.
But, as soon as I'd finished that, I came inside and started tidying/decluttering and vacuuming. So all in all, I think I had around 1.5 hours of yard and house work. And I was definitely sweating and puffing by the end!
All I have left to do in my house now is the bathroom and bedrooms. They wont take me too long and I'll do them later this afternoon.
Clothing
DEFINITELY no pic today! But, I will show you my second outfit from yesterday. I was so disenarmoured with yesterday morning's outfit, that when I was getting ready to go to town and take the girls to their Dad's house I decided to change completely. And I'm glad I did. I felt SOOOO much better in this ensemble, and felt great when we ducked into the shops, and when I caught up with my brother and his girlfriend later in the evening for dinner (take away on the lounge at their place LOL).
Oh and I'm wearing my new specs - can't wait til I get the real lenses in them!)
I did add a couple of bluey/turquoise bangles to the mix and removed my watch which I think looked much better. But only 3 bangles - any more than 3 and I feel way too overdone!
Spending
$6.30 yesterday on the last book I needed for E for school - so that's all done and purchased now.
And that's it. Nothing today either because its Good Friday and not only is everything closed, but I am home all day.
But, I have budgeted a small allowance for this weekend seeing as its a long weekend, and I have that in cash in my wallet at the moment. So tomorrow night I am going to the movies and I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm giggling now though - after this morning's post I thought I might just have a slow relaxed, lazy day - now look what I've done! My house and yard are sorted (well, almost), I've updated here, I'm planning tomorrow... My brother's girlfriend jokes that I can't sit still and I think she might be right!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)