Well, they do in that I got LOADS done today, but most of the morning was spent shaky and just plain "hyped". It was probably around lunch time before I felt like I "came down" from the effects.
I will be sticking to my Decaf on the days I have coffee from now on!
Last night I decided I wanted to get serious about my cleaning regime... or rather, lack of. So this morning (whilst hyped!) I went through the Flylady site again (I've used her methods off and on in the past), and have now printed out some routines for myself using her principles. Today and tonight have gone very smoothly, so hopefully it will continue!
Fitness
This afternoon I completed W2D2 of the C25K. Again, no hassles finishing it thankfully, but my left knee is starting to twinge a little on the run intervals. I'll definitely be mentioning it to my Dr when I see her in mid-May, and hopefully it wont cause any more issues until then.
And in my caffeine-fuelled state this morning, I tidied my bedroom, threw out a whole heap of junk, put away all my clothes that were left out from recent "try ons" and also tidied my kitchen and dining room!
Clothing
ooops now I see this pic, I'm so glad I didn't leave my cami tucked in all day! Not really sure why it was even tucked in in the first place, but it looks silly and thankfully I didn't actually go out looking like this LOLSpending
Nothing today - a few regular payments came out but that is all. I have to pay my very expensive electricity account next week, so will be keeping all unnecessary spending to a bare minimum.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)