CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

A very successful day so far!

Fitness

Yep the day started well with me completing Week 1 Day 2 of the C25K program! I felt like I was able to cope with the running/walking well, but I did have a couple of little hurdles...

1. the girlies kept wanting to talk to me and run with me, but I found that really annoying - I wanted to be left alone... thank goodness school hols are nearly over LOL

2. my dog, Max, killed a goanna yesterday and whilst I was running, he decided to drag it out in my path - now it had been festering in the sun for a whole day, so was rather smelly... I nearly vomited. Thankfully he dragged it away again! This is a bad habit he has developed since living at the beach :( But it only ever happens when I'm not home.

But, even despite these two hiccups, I did it and feel awesome!

I suspect I'm going to have to find somewhere new to run soon though because I found I was able to run a touch faster today and my little tiny figure-8's in my yard are a bit awkward.

Clothing

Today I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses - its super comfy, fits well, is a lovely style that I find very very flattering. The only thing I don't love about it is that its a satiny kind of fabric so a bit shiny for day-to-day wear.

(Sportsgirl dress, grey ruffley bag, leggings and ballet flats)
And whilst out this morning, I ducked into the local op shop and picked up the following two dresses - I'm pretty pleased with them.



Spending

So far so good today!

Firstly, I returned the jeans I'm not keeping, so received a refund for them!

Then I spent $8 of my cash allowance on the above two dresses.

Not a bad day at all!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)