CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Feeling a bit Flat again...

I just worked out I'm premenstrual though, so that certainly isn't going to help any of the below!

Fitness

Nothing proper today - I have a post-school holidays, and post-birthday house to tidy and clean - its a complete mess at the moment!

I'm sure I'll get a bit of a workout doing this though.

Clothing

My first attempt at an Autumn outfit today - and my first attempt at layering - and my first actual wearing of my new boots.



I love my new boots - very comfy! The rest of the outfit, not so sure about...


Spending

This is where it really goes downhill :( I haven't spent anything today, but I did receive the kindy fees account and the swimming lesson fees for the cherubs... both have gone up and I now have to find an extrar $120 somewhere this month. So definitely no more clothing for me this month. I'm probably not even going to be able to get my Powderfinger ticket... hopefully they won't sell out too quickly though seeing as the event is at our show grounds they should be able to fit most of town in!

So I'm feeling a bit flat about all of this now. I hate my financial situation and wish I could work to earn extra income... but it just can't happen at the moment because I don't have any form of care for my littlest Cherub.

3 comments:

WendyB

Nice boots!

yublocka

I agree, great boots. Sometimes it helps to focus on the good, not the bad, especially when its stuff you can't change. Hope you're feeling better today!!!

Theresa

Thank you girls - I do love my new boots!

Tam Thanks - I am feeling 100% better than I was then - darned PMS!!!! I bet in a month you see a very similar type of post LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)