CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

C25K - Week 2 Day 1!

Fitness

Yes, I was planning on running on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's, but tomorrow we have another day up in town seeing G's paediatrician, so rather than being super rushed in the morning, or worse... not doing the run at all, I decided to do it this afternoon.

WOW - definitely a notch up from week 1, but still doable, so I feel really proud of myself for getting to week 2. I almost feel like a real runner now that I can run (and I use the term loosely!) for 90 seconds!

I started my run at 4pm this afternoon (around 45mins after my afternoon tea), and again, have found that I didn't enjoy this as much as first thing in the morning.

Despite going to the toilet immediately before my run, I felt like my bladder filled up awfully quick and was uncomfortable through the run sections. Although, on the upside, I didn't get a stitch and the snack 45mins before I ran didn't seem to affect me.

So I'll still be trying to stick to morning runs until I can work out ways around these little hiccups.

Of course, running to my own music was rather fun too!! I couldn't remember the order I put the songs on, but I did remember which song was last and as soon as I heard the first couple of notes of it I grinned because I knew I had done it!

Clothing

No pic today. But I am feeling awfully chuffed after THIS fabulous thread on YLF. Angie gave me a KILLER rating for my outfit and that has made my day!! I feel like I'm finally coming into my own now that the long, hot Summer is over, and Autumn is here and I can finally have a bit more fun with my wardrobe!

This morning the girls and I spent a couple of hours tidying up their room, and going through some of their clothes - getting rid of anything that they had outgrown and old stuff that they had destroyed.

Gosh its amazing how many clothes 2 little people can amass in such a short time! They absolutely have far more clothes than me (E actually said it was a bit sad that they have more than me LOL).

So, I think this Winter will be another telling fashion season in my house - not only for me to work out my Winter wardrobe, but also for me to work out what is and isn't worn of the girls clothes. Now that E is at school, she wears a uniform 5 days of the week so I sincerely doubt we will need half as many clothes as previous years when she was home and we went out more... and of course was younger so more prone to needing changes throughout the day LOL.

Its interesting - not only am I finally sorting myself out, but I'm going to get these girls sorted too! Hopefully I can educate them on all things fashion and by the time they are my age will be far more advanced!

Spending

No spending today - I love days at home LOL

Tomorrow will be the Paediatrician fees, and I am supposed to be meeting a friend for a coffee seeing as I will be up in town and she's not working, but I'm ok with that and have the cash in my wallet now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)