I did wake feeling really flat, tired and grumpy, but once I ate and got into the groove of the day I was feeling better than ever - I suspect I was flat because my darling girls woke up quite early, and whilst I stayed in bed, they kept coming in to talk to me while I attempted a sleep in - I really should just get up on days like this!
Fitness
I'm itching for Monday to come so I can do C25K Week 2 Day 1!! I have just learned how to create my own podcasts with my preferred music and the voice prompts, so have prepared two for next week - very chuffed about that new skill!
As for anything today, well I've tidied and vacuumed the house, done loads and loads of washing, prepared dinner, worked out how to make podcasts and baked some biccies with the girls. Its almost 3pm and I've really only stopped in the past 1/2 hour.
Clothing
No pics today - just hanging around the house in comfy cleaning clothes.
I have made a few discoveries of late about my preferred fashion choices so I'm going to share these instead of a picture.
- I prefer the "Modern Classic" style of clothing, but enjoy elements of all the other fashion persona's. I have decided that I will stick to Modern Classic clothing, and use my accessories to bring in the other persona's.
- I prefer Neutral, Dramatic and Sportive colours. Again, I think I will stick to predominately Neutral clothing and use my accessories to draw in the other colour schemes.
- I really do prefer Woven clothing to Knits - although do believe knits have an important place in my wardrobe - as a supporting act though, not the main pieces.
I think this was fairly evident in my Inspiration Board too now that I go back and look at it again!
Spending
Zero spending again today - Yippee!!
My toaster cost me just over $17 - it works a treat and I've enjoyed having toast again.
All that's left on the agenda for the rest of the weekend is to help the girls finish tidying up their play room and bedroom, and make some bread for them for lunches for next week... oh and attacking "Mt Foldmore" - my pile of folding that is around half my height! And of course there will be ironing to do from that... I'll probably do that tonight once the girls are in bed.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)