Ooops my poor little blog has been neglected lately!
I had a big weekend away, and then came home with a sick little girl, so normal life is kind of out of whack at the moment.
Fitness
Besides several hours dancing Saturday night, I haven't done anything in almost a week and I feel so slack. But, tomorrow I'm going to do the C25K W3D3 and see how I go. I have already decided that I'm probably going to repeat this week, so I don't feel so bad about missing the week.
At least my knees and ankles are feeling fabulous now.
Clothing
Here's a little snapshot of 3 of my favourite outfits from the past few days...
I just wish it would cool down a bit more so I could wear these things all day long - at the moment I get dressed, go out like this for the school run, then come home and strip down to the basics because the days are so warm!
Spending



2 comments:
Oh love the outfit with the boots! You have fabulous gams, you should work them bare more often!
Glad your joints are feeling better! But remember, protecting them is the best medicine, so take supplements, stay hydrated and let your body recover!
Hi Theresa,
Thanks for your comments on Dress for Success. We appreciate your interest. We are haveing a great film night for Sex and the City 2 on June 3rd at Palace Centro. Check our website at www.dressforsuccess.org/brisbane and come on along!!
Prue the President
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)