CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 4 - Healthy Habits Check In

Good Heavens! This week has just disappeared and it feels like only yesterday I was writing last weeks update.

I had great plans of getting right back on track this week, seeing as the girls were going back to school...

Instead, once I came home on Monday morning after dropping them off, I had a bit of a rest, and looked around my house...  I decided I was going to get stuck into the jobs that I had been wanting to do sometime after the girls went back to school.  So much for having a couple of weeks to chill after the long holidays - I ended up having about an hour before I started "The Big Play Room Declutter"!! 

I actually became so absorbed in what I was doing, I literally ate when I was hungry, and whatever was available in my kitchen, I didn't do any of my cardio exercise - just the stretching exercises, I didn't even think to fill in my Log, but I can assure you I slept VERY well each night!!

My house is now looking so much better, and I'm feeling great about the reduction of "stuff".  (Although I'm itching to get into a couple more cupboards in my house now!)

As for my Healthy Habits Challenge, I'm confident I definitely had enough exercise this week - in addition to all the decluttering and cleaning, I also rearranged quite a bit of furniture - it was hard work, and I sure worked up a sweat every day.  I do know that some of my meal choices weren't the best seeing as I was more preoccupied with my decluttering project, but I did eat regularly and I enjoyed my F&V delivery once it arrived.

As I sit here typing this today, I look around my house and feel so very calm, and so much more organised.  I only have a couple of minor appointments this week, so I should be able to stay home, and work on my diet some more.

I really do feel like my diet is the only area of my challenge that needs a lot of work.  I'm happy being physically active again, so even if I don't do any more rearranging or major amounts of cleaning, I will be more than happy to get back on my treadmill.  And sleep is now completely back on track.

So, as I enter Week 5, I am going to focus on my diet.


I'm just hoping that Tropical Cycle Anthony, who is now bearing down on our Northern Coast, doesn't cause too much damage or flooding so we don't become isolated once again...

2 comments:

yublocka

Sounds like you've had a big week Theresa. Here's to progress!!!

Theresa

Thanks Tam! It has been a big week and I am SO happy with the progress!!

Can't wait to get back to normal though :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)