CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wardrobe Organisation

As you know, I have a bit of a de-cluttering and minimalist bug at the moment!

In my car are another 2 large garbage bags of clothes to be taken to Vinnies from my most recent round of wardrobe purging in both mine and the girls wardrobes.

Whilst in my room tidying up, I decided to rearrange a few things and found another hook on the wall for me to hang things on!  (My walls, interior and exterior, are brick, so adding another hook here or there is pretty much impossible).

Then, whilst browsing one of my favourite blogs, Kendi Everyday, I found this post on her wardrobe organisation, which led me to THIS page, on a blog I hadn't read before, Good Life for Less.  Inspiration came hurtling at me!!

I pinched a corkboard that was hanging in the girls room practically empty, pushed in a few nails, and came up with a much neater, easier to access, necklace storage board!  I only wish I had covered the cork board with some nice paper or fabric first... Oh well, that can come later!



The next project now, is to create something to hang my belts on, to hang where my necklaces used to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)