CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wardrobe Organisation Part II

I'm still on my minimalist kick and am super happy with my latest adventures in organisation!

As a result of my ongoing wardrobe organising and purging, I have managed to free up an entire shelf in my wardrobe!

I'm really trying to get as much of my *stuff* that is on display, put away and in a home where it can't collect so much dust.  So, my jewellery box (only contains my special but unworn pieces), my earring collection, my basic every day make up (the lighting is better in my room than the bathroom anyway!) and a few of my little special things, have now found themselves a new home on my clear shelf.

My lovely little "Special Shelf" - above my denim and below my cami's and knit tops that can't hang.


I also popped into our local cheap-shop the other day and picked up 2 of these fabulous hook rack things for $3.50 each - so for $7 I now have all of my belts and most of my bags hung up and now under control!


Most of my bags - just popped up out of excitement - I think I need to be a bit more artful in their display!



My Belts
My room is now looking much more low key and clean and I just LOVE it.  Not to mention I can now actually find my belts, and necklaces, and earrings, and bags SO much more easily :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)