I have to start this by saying...
I can't wait til tomorrow!!!
Why? The long Summer school holidays are over, so along with the girls going back to school, comes a return to routine!
Yes, I crave regular routines and the sense of organisation that comes with it. I can guarantee that it will help my Healthy Habits Challenge immensely too.
You can read the previous weeks here, and see my Log here. So, how have I been going this week?
Well, sleep has been perfect! I'm not sure if its the loan of the special pillow my physiotherapist wanted me to try, or just everything else falling into place, but I've been going to bed on time, and waking up at the same time each morning, feeling rested and ready to face the day!
Exercise - almost perfect. The start of the week was fine, but then, throw in a few strange days, and everything went a bit down hill. This is something I'm positive will be completely on track now that school is back. We'll be home every afternoon, and wont be having days away from home etc.
But my Diet has been the most up and down aspect I think. When things have been calm at home, and we have actually been home, its been fine - I had some really nice meals and enjoyed it. But, as soon as we went out, and had a few long days, I reverted back to bad crappy eating habits.
The good news, however, is that I went grocery shopping on Saturday morning, and at long last, the supermarket was full stocked. My Organic Fruit & Veg delivery company has also confirmed that they will be back delivering this week, so I have placed my order. I can't wait for my F&V to arrive on Wednesday! (For those who don't know, I live in an area that has been severely affected by the recent flooding in Queensland. Well, my immediate local area has been fine, however due to the roads that have been completely underwater, my town has been isolated for around 2 weeks).
So whilst I haven't been overly impressed with my habits over the past few weeks, I do think the coming weeks will be much more successful for me - regular routines for the girls means regular routines for me - and that makes me a very happy girl!
Some of my Uni Creativity
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)