CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ever Changing Hair!

I seem to be fairly easily bored with my hair!  Today I had an appointment for a cut and colour, and it made me think back to all the hair styles I have had over the past 12 months.

We start with my hair in January 2010 - this is it "wild" and "tamed"


Then I added in a fringe.



And decided to embrace the waviness...


And went even shorter!


Before finally going for a pixie cut!


And now, today... I've decided to grow out the front bits of my pixie, but keep the back, and I also had a colour... So this it what I have at the moment!


It's been quite the year for my hair LOL!  I've also gained around 5kgs (11lbs) this year - I'm not sure if you can tell in my face or not though.

I LOVE the darker colour - I'm just not happy when it fades or my natural colour takes over - I definitely feel like I need the higher contrast hair colour to keep me feeling alive.

I'd love to hear from you though - do you have a preference out of all of these styles?  I know I'm keeping the colour, and I'm going to grow out the front bit at least, but I'm still undecided where this coming "Year of Hair" will take me!

And while you are here, please don't forget to check out my Diet, Exercise & Sleep Log!  Today was quite a day out so left me somewhat disorganised with my meals.  Interestingly too, although I only did balancing activities on the Wii yesterday, I can feel the effects in my legs!  They do feel like they had a mild workout - so YAY!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)