CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Some outfits from this week

This week feels like it has been a better fashion week for me.  I've felt more like myself and have been really happy!

I started with Tuesday wearing this little ensemble...

Skirt - made-by-me! with once-was-dark-navy tank, navy flats.


Followed by Wednesday in another made-by-me creation...

Striped dress - made-by-me, with denim vest and 4" platform wedges - WAY too tall for me and I'm still paying for it!


And ended with this outfit on Friday...
OOOPS - I chopped the top of my head off and the image is a little bottom heavy!  (That's what happens when you take pics in a hurry!).  This is just a very casual outfit for my morning to the local shops. 

Definitely no pics from Thursday though - it was just a day at home doing the usual housework etc!

I am loving being able to wear my own creations, knowing that not only do they fit me well, I have control over both the fabric and design, so I'm able to create things that are truly me.


In fact, this week has fuelled my desire to have an entire (or mostly) made-by-me wardrobe!  I can't wait to get cracking on my next creation now!  Just need to sort out these back/neck/shoulder issues first...  I've been a bit sore this week from the exercises I've been doing, so I haven't risked sewing and causing more issues :(

Now that our weather has cleared and is not so rainy, I'm hoping to start taking my pics outside.  I love being outside, and I really don't have any interesting places in my house for pics...  I'm still trying to get a handle on taking self-portraits LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)