For the month of September, my blog may not be focussing on Fitness, Clothes and Spending quite so much... although these things will all feature heavily in my challenge tasks I suspect. I think I will be updating on my progress through the 30DLBL Challenge instead.
As I mentioned last post, I signed up for the 30 Day Live a Better Life Challenge at The Personal Excellence Blog.
So, today being September 1st, participants were issued with our first task. I have completed this task, and found it very interesting indeed.
Overall, I rated my life at present, as being only 42/100 - quite low really for someone who seems relatively happy most of the time! But, having said that, I think I just have one of those happy dispositions, and I do think that 42/100 is quite accurate when its broken down into the 10 life areas looked at - some areas of my life have been blatantly ignored, whilst others have had more focus. Hopefully at the end of the 30 days my life will be a little more even.
As part of today's task, I have written myself the following 10 goals for the month of September:
- Contribute fortnightly to my superannuation account - $10. (Financial Goal - Long Term)
- I will not purchase any new clothes or accessories this month. (Financial Goal - Immediate)
- Once I finish the remaining 4 cans of Coke Zero that are in my fridge, I will not be replacing them and will not be drinking any more fizzy drinks for the month. (Health/Fitness Goal)
- 1/2 an hour on my treadmill or Zumba 3 times per week. (Health/Fitness Goal)
- Have a proper cooked dinner each night. (Health/Fitness Goal)
- Sew 1 new item (for myself or the girls) each week - more if possible. (Recreation Goal)
- Research options for selling handmade children's clothes etc. (Business/Career & Finance Goal)
- Continue Decluttering (a general well-being goal)
- Get out of bed at 7am every single day & be in bed at 9.30pm each night. (Health/Fitness Goal)
- Complete EVERY task set as part of the 30DLBL Challenge!
These are my overall goals for this month, but I'm sure I'll be given plenty of extra tasks to complete as part of the daily tasks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)