The past couple of days here have been crazy busy, so I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, but I have to say, I am thoroughly enjoying the tasks being set as part of the 30 Day Live a Better Life Challenge!
Day 2 - September 2nd.
Today's task was to write out our ideal life if we could never fail, had the means and could do anything we wanted. I had an absolute ball with this task! I am a daydreamer by nature, so this was actually fairly simple - I've been dreaming of my ideal life for years and years. The challenge here, was to actually put it in writing... and believe it or not, putting it in writing has made me realise that some parts of my ideal life are not only incredibly achievable, some are achievable much sooner than I would have imagined (as in, NOW!).
I won't bore you with the entire 4+ pages of notes that I've written, but the crux of everything I have written is:
- I want to be an artist - making a living from selling my artwork and encouraging children to embrace art.
- I will design and build my own home - it will be tranquil, full of light, and entirely mine. The atmosphere in our home will be calm, full of love and laughter, and the girls and I will enjoy a life surrounded by beauty. I will have a house with fresh cut flowers, and vegie's growing in my yard.
- My family will be incredibly important and a major part of my life. The girls will have opportunities to follow their dreams and I will be able to support them as needed.
- I will travel - near and far. I will learn to speak Italian and Spanish.
- I will be healthy, eat well and be able to run 5k.
- I will have a life of financial wealth (but not obscene wealth), have fantastic girlfriends, and enjoy the arts and finer things in life.
Most of my writings go into further details about how this will all be!
Day 3 - September 3rd.
Today's task was to create a Vision Board outlining our Ideal Life as we described yesterday.
Yet another fun task for me because I was able to be creative!
This is a simple page I created - it doesn't go into all the detail I wrote yesterday, but it does high light the things that are most important to me.



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)