CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 4 Task - Mission Statement

Today’s task was the hardest I’ve faced so far. I think the vision for my ideal life is fairly easy for me to picture, but to narrow it down to a single purpose or mission statement was quite a challenge.

I actually did this activity a couple of weeks ago, but I didn’t look back at those notes before I did today, as I was curious to see if my answer would change having done the previous days activities, and being a bit unsure as to if I really got there last time.

Well, today’s statement is a more complete version of my previous one I think…

My previous statement was:
To help other people live their very best life, whilst living my own very best life.

Today the points I’ve made are:
-To go out and live my life – to see, touch, hear, taste, feel it all, to try it all, to fully experience it all.
-To take those I love along for the ride with me.
-To encourage everyone else to get out there and “live big”.

I’m not sure if this is “IT”, but I certainly feel a great sense of calm, joy and rightness…

And, seeing as its Saturday night, and the week technically begins again tomorrow, I thought I'd just do a quick update on how I'm going on the tasks I set myself back on Day 1.
So far I'm doing well!

  • Drinking last can of Coke Zero as I type!
  • No new clothes or accessories - I didn't even open a sale email I received!
  • Exercise on track - Zumba is great fun but my coordination leaves a bit to be desired LOL
  • Eating a cooked dinner each night going well.
  • Sewing pencilled in for tomorrow - I have a dress pattern I'm making a mock up of.
  • In bed at 9.30pm easily (very big days have made this easy!), and have been up at 7 each day except this morning - my beautiful girls were in bed snuggling with me and all 3 of us slept through the alarm and didn't get up till 7.30am.  But I'm not getting upset about this because these morning snuggles with my girls are few and far between and I'm guessing will dry up sooner than I want!
  • And, so far I'm still doing each task we are being set!

All in all I'm very happy with my progress - I'm curious to see how I am going at the end of the month though - its all still very new and a novelty still at this point!

And, just to return to my roots, I thought I'd show some of my favourite outfits from this week!
Thursday - running around town.  Friday - excursion to theatre with Kindy Kids.
Today - the girls and I attended a 6th Birthday Party - nothing too flash here, but cool, casual and very practical for wrangling kids who were all super excited and a little out of control!
And there you have it.  The round up of this week's fashion and my progress on 30DLBL challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)