CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What a DAY!

Despite being on a little break from daily tasks as part of the 30DLBL Challenge, I'm still charging on and achieving so much more with each day now! I feel a renewed sense of motivation, and feel like my life finally has some clear direction.

Our day today went a little like this:
  • Woke at 6.30am.
  • Went to Farmers Markets and bought some Herb Seedlings
  • Set up my new folder with all my 30DLBL notes in it and set it up as a functioning tool for my life from here on out.
  • Sewing - made the bulk of a dress - just need a few things to finish it off.
  • Baked savoury muffins for lunch.
  • Made a birthday present for a little friend of E's - a painted canvas. (I would love to share a pic but my camera is playing up a little at the moment so you'll just have to wait!)
  • Mowed the lawn.
  • Planted our seedlings and watered gardens.
  • Cleaned the outdoor area of my house, all the outdoor furniture, and re-set up the BBQ (earlier in the year we had a cyclone nearby, so I packed it all up into my garage - its stayed there ever since).
  • Cleaned my office desk - ok, this was actually just loads of filing! (And another whole bag of rubbish has left my house - why I was keeping some of the things on my desk I will never know!)
  • Set up my office desk and my new workspace. Stuck all my images/notes/plans/affirmations onto my whiteboard that is above my desk (Again, pic coming when camera learns to behave!)
When I was pinning the notes onto my whiteboard, I was reading through my "Life Goals" as I had written on the board... they still apply, but now are much more detailed, more concrete and have plans! Its no wonder I wasn't achieving them before - they were far too broad and I had no clear steps to take to get there or even any clue what I needed to do I think LOL.

But now, I'm very tired and heading off to bed!
It hasn't been long, but I feel like my body now knows its new routine perfectly and around 9.30pm I start to get that bit more sleepy and ready to go to bed, and in the same way, have been waking shortly before my alarm each morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)