CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a Weekend!

It's been a BIG weekend here! The girls and I thoroughly enjoyed our girly morning yesterday, followed by a little nap and then Easter Egg making in the afternoon. We then enjoyed spending some quiet time by candlelight to celebrate Earth Hour.


Earth Hour 2010

Today, we hit the yard and weeded approx 2/3 of our yard before the rain set in again. Then all the boring things like baking, washing and folding!


Fitness

So, today I didn't do anything official, but I'm pretty sure 1 hour of yard work counts for a lot. I was huffing and puffing, sweating and exhausted by the end of the hour. My back is rather sore and tired feeling this afternoon, so I think I might do Yoga tomorrow to give everything a really good stretch.

In the meantime, here's a before and after collage of my yard! I now have a massive pile of weeds and palm fronds that need to be removed...


Didn't think to take pics until I was halfway through the first bed...
And what do you know - I have a fence back there LOL

Clothes

DEFINITELY no picture of my outfit for today! No one needs to see my yard work clothes LOL

But, on the topic of clothing, I am feeling more and more like I have found my "style"! I think its fairly safe to say that I am a Modern Classic dresser, but entertain tendencies of pretty much all the other main fashion persona's at some time or another.

So, I have decided to try and build my wardrobe with classic cuts and tailored clothes with a feminine slant, and use my accessories to add the edge of which ever other persona I'm feeling for the day.

I'm excited because I really feel at peace with this discovery and there isn't any little hint of questioning myself. YAY.

I did paint my fingernails and toenails red though if that counts for anything LOL

Spending

Another YAY - a whole day with no spending. Easy to do when I spend the whole day at home though!

Well, back to the usual kindy, school and regular MOTG stuff tomorrow!

1 comments:

yublocka

That first photo of your girls is simply gorgeous Theresa. And what a productive day - all that yardwork and discovering your fashion persona - yay!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)