Having a little break after a morning of chores so decided to update on the day so far.
Fitness
Nothing yet, but stay tuned hopefully!
The saga of my pram tyres continues... I need a new pump and now I have to souce one that has the right connections *sigh* its just never simple LOL
Clothing
I really like the look of today's outfit and felt really "together", and like it was *me*, wearing it, but there are a few little hiccups with it.
Firstly, this shirt is a little too... *revealing* to wear to school without a cami under it! But, I only have this slightly off-white one that is satin, or a crisp white one. Well the crsip white looked odd, so I am using this one, but its satin and I think it just doesn't quite look right (not sure if you can see the details in this pic though).
Another problem with needing a cami is that it is SO hot. Today is back to being very warm, so as soon as I got home I took the top off and am going to spend the day in just the cami and only pop the shirt back on to go out in - I was sweltering when I went out this morning in the layers :(
And thirdly, this top is a little short to wear tucked in, and be able to lift my arms up. And I lift my arms up a LOT in a day.
So I think this top is going to have to be relegated to either night-time only wear when its appropriate to show off the cleavage, or much cooler weather when I can wear a cami under and maybe a cardi over to hide it coming untucked as I lift up all the time.
Spending
$11.95 - school supplies - typically, school has requested more supplies from the parents, and with short notice so I couldn't add it into the budget. Still have one more book to get, but I can't get it here, so will get it over the weekend when I go up to the "big" town.
And of course, my fortnightly rent payment and more fuel - but I need these and they were both budgeted so its all good.
Some good news though - I had one of my coffee sachets this morning with breaky and really enjoyed it!
Oh and whilst out this morning, we popped into the library as I wanted to have a few books to read over the long weekend for Easter. I picked up another style book that I may review when I finish it!
Some of my Uni Creativity
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)