It’s been a while since I rambled away here!
Thankfully, Miss 3 is now much, MUCH better. However, I managed to catch the bugs, and unfortunately, wasn’t able to shake them as well as my cherubs – I ended up with infected ears and throat so needed a course of antibiotics to sort me out.
But, I too am now much better!
As I type, Tropical Cyclone Ului is heading towards the
This past week has been an interesting one for me. I’m facing my first cyclone (albeit just the fringe effects, but still a cyclone nonetheless), I saw my lovely psychiatrist for our last appointment before she goes on 6 months Long Service Leave, I have decided to seriously look at my exercise (well, complete lack thereof) and take charge, and I’ve been experimenting with several different outfits/styles and having a lot of fun finding a new me, and I’ve realised that now that I have 2 days per week with both girls at school/kindy, I’m finding myself feeling a little “lost” and need to do something with my time.
The exercise thing is the one most troubling me though. I NEED to commit to an exercise regime and I really can’t afford not to anymore – my health is dependent upon it.
I have never formally exercised in my life, or participated often in team sports, and have zero confidence in my sporting ability.
Of course the simple solution is to just get out there and go for a walk daily. I am also considering joining the local gym.
There are pro’s and con’s to each, but I think the biggest thing I need is to be held accountable for my actions. And as I have a tendency to start things and not finish them, I really need to work on this accountability.
I also know that as a perfectionist, I am going to overthink my options and this will lead to procrastination and possibly even no action at all because I wont be able to find the “perfect” solution.
But I have to remember:
Reality is a Perfectionists Nightmare!
So, I guess all that really needs to be done is to get out there and do SOMETHING!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)