*sigh* some days are just plain harder than others…
Today started well – it started with the letter confirming Miss 3’s place at kindy for next year and a quick trip to town to drop off our recycling and drop in the form accepting the kindy position.
We even went shopping briefly and I found the pair of shoes I needed (well, actually, wanted LOL).
But boy, oh boy, this afternoon has been hard work. Miss 3 has not been having a very good day at all. This is one of her days that I want the paediatrician to see. Thankfully our paed is very good at her job, and also pays great attention to comments made by her patients’ parents, so my account of days like this will be taken seriously.
Miss 5 and I both suffer physical attacks as well as being constantly screamed at on days like today, so tonight I spent some extra time just being with Miss 5 – we both need the quiet time to unwind after these stressful days.
Tomorrow is back to doing the trip to our old town (45mins drive each way) for Miss 5 to have her morning at kindy, so it will be nice to break away, physically, from today. Miss 5 will also cherish her time with children her own age - and ones that don’t attack her constantly, and being able to just be herself.
It’s no wonder I sleep well some nights!!
And knowing that its only 4 sleeps until I go to the races with my brothers, means that I have a lovely, child-free, day out to look forward to, so that’s something I’m keeping in sight. A whole day to relax and have fun.
I’ll post more on my Frugal Race Day another night – I’m quite proud of this.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)