Wow, a 3rd post in one day - I must be on a roll!
Anyway, the reason I'm writing again is that I have just had one of the most relaxing experiences I have had in quite some time, and I made quite a realisation!
Both my darlings were in bed early tonight, I'd washed up and done my other chores, so I filled my bath tub, poured a drink, grabbed my iPod and settled in for a nice long soak. This was such a blissful experience - yes I'm all pruney, but gosh I'm relaxed, peaceful and so calm.
My realisation however, is how sensual it is living by the beach. For the very longest time I haven't felt this, but its a feeling I have been feeling more and more over the past 3.5 weeks.
Every time I breath in that beautiful salt air, feel the sand between my toes, feel the wind in my hair or the sun on my body I feel so alive. I feel so womanly, like a goddess... its such a sensual feeling.
And I love it!
Definitely going to enjoy my bath tub more I think - my mind is so clear... I just hope iPod ear buds can cope with being dunked in the water occasionally...
Some of my Uni Creativity
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)