CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

And I wept...

Happy tears though :)

On Saturday morning I was able to access my online university course work, to prepare for the commencement of the Study Period on Feb 28th.  As I was briefly going through the notes working out what everything was, I overwhelmingly felt that this was EXACTLY the course for me... and I wept!

Since then, I am still very much on a high!  I am starting to get those odd little doubts seeing as I haven't studied formally since 1996, but those doubts aren't long lasting thank goodness.

I am initially only doing a single unit, Art & Creativity, but if all goes well, I am intending on completing the Bachelor of Fine Arts & Visual Culture.  The Open University of Australia is a great avenue for me, as I'm still able to be home for the girls, but still study a course I want - very few Uni's offer these sorts of degrees externally.

I have absolutely no idea where this might lead me, which is a little disconcerting for a control-freak like me, but I have decided to embrace it wholeheartedly because this is the first time in a VERY long time, that I have felt such strong, positive emotions about study or work.

Now we just have to get through this week with Miss G having her tonsils and adenoids out on Tuesday, and I'll be all set to start!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)