CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Zooming Along!

Good heavens the last few weeks have just zoomed on by!

Bucket Bag

Miss G has recovered so well from her tonsillectomy, and is now back to normal - well, a better version of normal actually :)  And just as life got back to normal following our little hospital stay, both girls caught some icky cold/flu thing.  But, another week or so, and everyone seems healthy at last!

Molten Bucket (and yes, I owe my girls a new beach bucket LOL)

But, the biggest cause of time consumption for me has been my studies - something I'm absolutely thrilled about!  I am loving every aspect of my course so far - its exactly what I was hoping for (and needing!).  However the first 2 weeks were very full on, as our first assessment was due by 9am WAST (about 11am here) today.  So, the past 2 weeks have seen me getting used to studying again, doing all the course work and readings, and the hands on creative components, and documenting it all and preparing the submission.

Bucket Pinata
I managed to get it all done by late Saturday afternoon, so lodged it before I could read it over a million times and pick to pieces something I was fairly happy with!  I'm feeling very anxious, but at the same time, I think once I get the first assessment out of the way, and know my marks, I will relax as I will then know if I am on the right track, and will have some feedback from my tutor.

Bucket Lampshade


So, today is now all about catching up - I've finished my washing, done some baking, caught up on the washing up (if there is an appliance fairy out there... I would dearly love if you could provide a dishwasher for my landlord to install PLEASE!!! LOL), and am about to go run a few errands.  Whilst watching Glee tonight I shall catch up on my folding and ironing!

Bucket Boat

And then, come tomorrow, I shall be back to studying.

Bucket Hot Air Balloon Basket

The images throughout are a few of the things I have been busy creating for my study - I had to brainstorm 30 different things to do with a bucket, then execute at least 10 of them...  Enjoy :)

1 comments:

yublocka

Interesting bucket ideas. So spill the beans - what are you studying. Glad to hear you're enjoying it!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)