CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wow, I can't believe its been almost a week since I last wrote! This week was a particularly busy one...

Our usual trips to town, as well as 2 extra ones... Feeling as though we are living in my car and constantly on the road is taking its toll on all of us. The 45min trip is enough for the girls to nod off, so as a result of little naps in the car, their sleep patterns are very out of whack, and its all physically taking its toll on me too.

I knew moving before the end of the school term would mean that there was going to be a lot of extra driving and days away from home, but there are now only 4 weeks left so there's not long to go. And in the meantime, I'm doing whatever it takes for self-preservation - I'm not always totally ok with some of the choices I'm making at the moment, but I also know that in times like this - when I'm seriously fatigued - some thing has to give and I certainly don't want that to be me.

This is just another one of those little things I need to make peace with!

Tomorrow I am planning on spending some time down on my beach - we haven't been for a week because of the weather, so I'm in serious need of some re-connecting.

And then my girlies will be home from their weekend with their dad tomorrow afternoon, and the chaos will start all over again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)