CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Difference a Day Makes

So Tuesday I was feeling pretty crumby... Not anymore! (I am still pre-menstrual though!!)

Yesterday was a fabulous day and I'm feeling so rejuvenated.

The day started by dropping both my cherubs off - Miss 5 to Kindy and Miss 3 to Pre-Kindy. Then, I quickly ran around town and did a few jobs.

But at 10.30am the fun really started! I had a 2 hour appointment with my baby brothers beautiful girlfriend - she is a beauty therapist and owns her own salon. So, by 12.30 I had managed to get a facial (including a much-needed shoulder massage), eyebrow wax, eye lash tint, feet exfoliated and toenails painted. At this point I was feeling so relaxed that I just wanted to curl up and have a little sleep!

However, I then went to lunch with my youngest two brothers, followed by a spot of shopping with them - gosh its funny shopping with boys! We all then went to pick up my cherubs and home we came.

I slept very well last night and still feel fabulous today. I think the girls have worked out that Mummy is feeling better too!

So, I have decided that every single month I am going to book in for this same 2 hours of pampering. It does wonders for my soul (not to mention my skin!), and is something I thoroughly enjoyed. My next appointment is in early December and I can't wait!

And of course, in an hour or so, we'll be heading to the beach for our afternoon walk/play so even more relaxing for me!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)