After a very big day, both the girls are in bed and fast asleep and it's SO quiet! It's not often that they are both in bed and asleep at this hour of the night, so I'm enjoying this change!
And funnily enough, I think my mind today was a little quieter too... A nice relaxing day yesterday, plus my nightly read of some of my library books has me feeling much calmer and attempting to be more mindful. Today I think I made some progress.
Miss 3 was having a bad day again and I was able to actually get through the day without being as bogged down by it all as usual.
I also had a realisation - whilst rolling biccie dough into biccies!
The few people in this world that I just cannot get my relationship with to work, all have some distinct similarities. In fact, some are so similar I'm surprised its taken me so long to work it out.
Obviously the two traits that these people share, are ones that I struggle immensely with - they are not attractive to me, and I don't understand them at all. As a result, I no doubt send out "repulsed" vibes when around these people - well, maybe not quite repulsed, but certainly not anything positive.
But hopefully, now that I am aware of what the problem is, it will help me be less intolerant.
Some of my Uni Creativity
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)