CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Not long now...

Don’t you hate it when you run out of packing tape at the last minute?!?!

Two sleeps to go, most of the boxes are packed, the furniture that needs disassembling has been disassembled, the water filtration system has been disconnected, food has been cooked in preparation, but now I’ve run out of packing tape so I can’t finish the last few boxes I wanted to do tonight.

Very frustrating, but I bought 5 rolls of tape and I thought that would have been enough! Oh well, it just means that I have to go to the shops in the morning, get some more tape, and then I can finish it all off tomorrow.

And then, the truck will be here on Tuesday!

We went to collect the keys on Friday and have a little play on our new beach. I’m very happy with our home – we’ve had a good chance to explore it now and I’m confident we’ll be very happy there. I absolutely LOVE my new kitchen! It’s got so much bench space and a fan forced oven! The girls are happy with the bedroom I’ve decided will be theirs and of course they are most excited about being able to go to the beach every single day.

But til its all over, I'd say I'll be running on adrenaline!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)