CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A day at home!

and as much as I feel like writing, the words just aren't coming...

But that's ok. I'm not going to force it.

This is our first and only day at home this week, so I'm going to enjoy just being peaceful and calm.

Of course, I have two tired little people here too, so we are all having a fairly low-key day.

But underneath it all, there is still that air of excitement - its only 12 sleeps until we move!

The girls are having a weekend with their Dad this weekend and I intend on finishing as much of the packing as possible, leaving very little to do next week. Most of the organising has been done. I have the boxes. I'm mentally prepared. Things are going to plan so far!

And best of all, I have been going through some of the boxes I have been carrying around with me for years and am throwing out so much rubbish, giving so much to charity, setting aside a lot for a friends impending bubba... I'm decluttering and it feels FABULOUS.

I want to move with a minimal amount of *stuff*.

I don't use it, i don't want it and I certainly don't need it.

A new beginning...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)