CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 1

Well, I guess technically its day 2 LOL

But I just wanted to write a little note to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the peacefulness I felt today as a result of being able to put some thoughts into words!

So I am going to try and keep it up as much as possible - probably not daily though. I'd love to be able to keep this for my daughters to read in years to come.

We managed to get quite a lot of packing done today so its really starting to feel "real" - we are definitely moving to the beach!

Today has also seen me doing something I haven't done in a very long time... I actually spent some time browsing some parenting forums. Last year I took a break from all these types of things - I needed the break desperately and have truly benefited from it.

But, with Miss 3 undergoing some assessments at the moment and facing a possible diagnosis of Aspergers Syndrome, I have been wanting to read a bit more about day to day life with these special munchkins - I feel like I've read so many bits and pieces from the experts on the matter, but it was time to read some stories from the trenches so to speak...

I don't think I'm ready to actively participate in these discussions yet, but its nice to know where to head for the info I may need as we uncover more about my little angel.

Well that's it for tonight! I've had quite a few late nights this week, and one thing I have learned this year is that sleep is crucial for me to be able to cope with the other limitations I have at the moment.

So off to bed it is for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)