You know, its kind of funny... I've blogged in the past about having revelations as to my preferred style choices, but yet, my wardrobe STILL doesn't reflect those choices...
Why is that? I think it's because whilst I knew in my heart what I loved, whenever I went shopping, I would forget this truth, and just pick things I liked, that I thought would be versatile and that fit me.
But of course, all it left me with was a wardrobe of clothing that still isn't me.
However, I am happy to announce that FINALLY I have gotten it! Yes, over 6mths after that post, it has finally sunk in LOL.
Something that has helped this has been my recent sewing activities (yet to be blogged about... stay tuned!!), and realisation of how clothes are supposed to fit, and that I am slowly getting to the point where I can sew these things myself.
Without rambling too much (which, as you know, is quite difficult for me!!), I am at the point where I've created a Sewing Plan and think that I will finally have the wardrobe I've been wanting for so long.
Here is my plan - it's divided into colours:
Charcoal:
Long Pants
Skirt - A-Line
Suit Jacket
Shorts - Bermuda
Denim:
Skirt - A-Line
Pants - Jeans or Trousers
Shorts - Bermuda
White:
Skirt or Shorts
Pants - Knee Length or even slim fit ankle length
Blouse - button through, long sleeve
Florals:
Day Dress
Skirt - A-Line
Geometric Print:
Day Dress
Skirt - A-Line
Black:
Little Black Dress
No tops you say? Well, at the moment I do have a few tops that are quite ok, and I really like, but I really have no bottoms that I love, so they are my priority for now.
I'm heading to town tomorrow and hoping to find some fabric to get these things started!! I'm getting excited :)
Some of my Uni Creativity
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)