I seem to have a habit of blogging regularly, then disappearing for a few months, before returning... and here I am again!!
Last time I posted was back in September... just at the start of the September/October School Holidays. I am not really sure why, but for some reason/s, those holidays, and the last term of school, seemed busier than usual. For the first 2 weeks of the Summer Holidays (Dec 11th +), I was absolutely exhausted. I literally did nothing but the bare essentials because I was just so worn out. The girls too... they were equally exhausted.
So, what's been happening since then...
I did finish the activities for the 30DLBL challenge... it sure took me longer than expected, but I did get there eventually.
I've almost finished decluttering my house - I've thrown out/donated/sold/given away over 30 large garbage bags of stuff, I have taken an entire trailer load of rubbish to the dump, and I can now fit my car in my garage!! The only rooms left to go through are the bathroom (just all those old half-used products etc), and the girls play room. We have culled some of the girls toys, but once these holidays are over, I intend on getting a bit more ruthless in there!
I have also been making a concerted effort to embrace my creativity. I've started a new blog to cover the creative activities in my household, so I'll be posting about my latest activities over there as well as showcasing the activities of my girls. I'll probably cross-post my activities to here as well.
And, I've had quite a few *lightbulb moments* regarding a whole lot of different areas of my life!
I'm looking forward to getting back into blogging as I have quite a lot I'm wanting to write about!
But, for now, it's time for sleep!
Oh and I want a new name for my blog! Sure, I can't change the www address (well, I don't think I can - I'm not very savvy with these things!), but I do want a new name... so if you have any ideas, feel free to share!
Some of my Uni Creativity
15 years ago


2 comments:
So good to see you're back to blogging!
Wow! Just hearing about all the decluttering you've been up to makes me tired, probably because that's a project I need to tackle myself!
LOL I'm thinking perhaps all that manic de-cluttering is what caused the exhaustion Natalie!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)