CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wow, writing again so soon! I'm thoroughly enjoying my children going to kindy/school because it means they are both asleep very early most nights and I'm now getting more time to myself of an evening.

Today I realised just how much I love where I live now. There have been so many little things that have made me go "Wow I like this place" and for some reason today it seems to really matter that I think about it.

  • I love my new library - it is smaller and older, but has a much better range of books in the areas I'm most interested in.
  • I love the local Vinnies - I used to go op shopping in my old town and come out empty-handed or with only so-so purchases. Well, a 15 min shop in my new local and I had 3 gorgeous dresses and a handbag for $16!
  • We have an amazing array of food available. I haven't yet had the chance to sample most of it, but I'm looking forward to trying!
  • I love the girls school and kindy and all the staff, and even the parents I have met so far are lovely.
  • Its a beautiful part of the world!
I just feel very happy living here and am so glad I made the decision to move. Oh and of course as a bonus Miss 3 hasn't had very many nosebleeds at all and hasn't even had any asthma signs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)