CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yoga

Well, for years I have wanted to learn yoga... I've never been in the right place, at the right time, without children in tow though, so it hasn't happened...

But, I bought myself a yoga DVD and have now done it twice and have to say I'm totally addicted! I feel so good afterwards - relaxed, stretched, calm and like I've done a touch of something like exercise! I'm also quite chuffed that I can do the exercises somewhere between the Beginner and Intermediate level - I was expecting to struggle with beginner! Feels nice to not be completely hopeless at something "sporty".

I've decided to try and do it most days - not going to worry on the days I mow, or do other athletic type things.

And the best bit is that my really tight shoulders/neck that have caused me grief forever are feeling the best they have under normal circumstances - ok so after a massage they feel this good, but that's just because of the massage.

Feeling good about this one!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)