CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life goes on...

Well, 3 weeks later my wrist is STILL causing me grief!  According to the x-rays it's not broken - just badly bruised and lots of soft tissue damage.  So the wrist is bandaged and I have minimal use of the wrist... it's driving me nuts!

And we are off to Brisbane for a couple of days in mid-July for little Miss G to see a specialist - it's been a long time coming, but I'm very happy it's only a few weeks away now.

And I'm planning Miss E's 7th birthday party.

And the next study period at Uni has started.

And life goes on as normal!

1 comments:

Luís Magalhães

Hi Theresa, how have you been? It's been a while since I saw you write - I don't use the foruns at Celes's blog, do you?

I was sifting through my old bookmarks and RSS feeds and found this blog, it is looking great, I love the style you gave it.

How's life?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments! I love to read and respond to them all :)